Welcome to New Victory Hall
Covid 19 Pandemic – Arrangements at Stage 4 of the Government’s Roadmap from Monday 19 July.
The hall will return to full and normal use on 19 July in line with the Government’s decision to remove all legal requirements and measures related to the control of Covid 19.
- All bookings including parties are permitted and singing and dancing is allowed
- Return to normal capacity numbers i.e. a limit of 120 people maximum in main hall when sitting audience style but reducing to 100 if tables and/or equipment are set out. Community Room is maximum of 15- 18 people depending on layout
- Social distancing and the wearing of face coverings is at the discretion of individuals
- The one-way system is discontinued unless appropriate for a particular event
- Toilets return to normal use
- Track and Trace recording is not required but individuals may use QR code displayed in entrance
- The kitchen screen is removed
- Refreshments can be served at the counter hatch
- Hall returns to normal layout of furniture and equipment
It is very good news to have reached this point BUT as the government advises caution and safety is still the priority, Trustees are continuing the following measures for the time being:-
- To advise people NOT to come to the hall if they are unwell or isolating
- To ask hirers to be cautious about numbers as the maximum capacity numbers can create a crowded main hall and consideration to keeping numbers lower is advised. All NVH organised events will be capped at a maximum of 80 persons for the time being
- Hand sanitisers will be retained
- Additional cleaning including surfaces and touch points will be continued by NVH cleaning staff until at least end of October 2021
- Sanitising spray and wipes will continue to be provided in every room and hirers are requested to arrange to sanitise the surfaces used during their hire including tables and chairs
- The premises should be well ventilated by opening windows and doors
- 15 minutes between each booking when possible
Thank you for your support and co-operation with these arrangements.
For information about a particular group or activity, please contact the group organiser direct or call Bookings on 07551 008065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 July 2021
The New Victory Hall, opened in September 2009, is one of the most unique and eco-friendly village halls in Britain. Its contemporary design incorporates straw bales and shredded newspaper as insulation within a timber frame. Read about our history here.
The Hall has excellent kitchen and conference facilities and it is available for general hire. The large main hall can accommodate up to 120 people and the meeting room seats up to 16 people. Parking is available for about 40 cars.
Click here for our latest newsletter (Issue 6, July 2021) with details of forthcoming events
Follow us on Facebook
7.00 for 7.30 pm
During World War II, an Englishwoman opens her heart to an evacuee after initially resolving to be rid of him in this moving journey of womanhood, love and friendship.
99 mins Drama, Romance, War
FARMERS' MARKET & CAR BOOT SALE
Join us for a selection of local crafts and produce and enjoy a mardle over a bacon roll with tea/coffee
** Please note that Coronavirus guidelines will be in place to ensure your safety **
There will also be a Car Boot Sale on the grass outside the Hall - to book a £5 pitch call/text Cheryl on 07387 267729