COVID – 19 PREVENTION MEASURES - PLEASE HELP TO KEEP EVERYBODY SAFE. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF HIRE
HIRERS MUST ENSURE:
- The maximum number of persons permitted in the premises does not exceed:
||Maximum numbers at 2m social distancing for sitting /standing.
||Maximum number at 1+ social distancing for sitting/standing.
|Main Hall 16m x 8m
|Stage 7m x 2.5m
|Community Room 38sqm
||6 (if tables in round)
||10 (if tables not in round)
As so many different activities take place in the premises, Trustees have left it to hirers to determine the social distancing appropriate to the nature of their hire.
Social gatherings are limited to 30 persons.
Some music events and performances are not yet permitted – contact the Booking Secretary.
- Nobody in your group or event should come to the hall they or anyone in their household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- The names and contact PHONE NUMBER of all attending are collected and retained for 21 days and if anybody does develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting the premises alert Test, Track and Trace, the Booking Secretary on 07551008065.
- Hirers must ensure compliance with the measures set up to maintain a minimum of 1 metre+ for social distancing, 2m is preferable and organise seating etc. to maintain social distancing throughout the hire. Advise those attending to take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk. Put a one way system in place if necessary. Remember those 70+ are vulnerable.
- Those attending use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises.
- Touch points and surfaces e.g door handles, switches, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces are cleaned on arrival and before you leave. Materials are provided. The cleaners regularly clean to a high standard but cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
- Use of kitchen facilities is subject to agreement with Booking Secretary.
- Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
Despite these new precautions, please enjoy using the premises.
The above is subject to change in line with government and public health guidance.