COVID 19 ARRANGEMENTS FROM 19 JULY 2021
Although the government has removed all legal requirements related to the control of Covid 19, caution is still needed.
Hirers are still required to:-
- Be cautious about maximum capacity numbers, keeping to a maximum of 80 persons including volunteers and performers is recommended although fire regulations do allow 100 persons.
- Ensure people do not come to the hall if they are unwell or isolating.
- Ensure hand sanitisers are used on entry by ALL.
- Face coverings and social distancing is at the discretion of the individual.
- The premises should be well ventilated by opening windows and doors.
- The sanitising spays and wipes provided in all areas should be used to sanitise all surfaces, including tables and chairs, after use and before they are placed in storage areas.
Your co-operation with these measures will help ensure the NVH is Covid secure for all.